Compass Navigator Pro is a GUI component common in adventure/world exploration games used to show destinations and point of interests (POIs) as well as text indications.
This package includes:
– rich and customizable compass bar (4 designs),
– 11 high quality icons in 2 colors each (22 icons in total),
– 5 audio clips for the reveal effect.
** Features **
– Easy to use – drag & drop prefab and you’re set!
– Custom designed and customizable compass bar with 4 art styles (rounded, angled, celtic black and white) withadjustable vertical position, width, alpha and fade in/out effects.
– High resolution icons with customizable behaviour (smooth fade in/out and scaling, visited vs non-visited icons, black and white variations).
– Add your own icons or use the icons included in the asset: cave, city, dock, dungeon, forest, lighthouse, mine, monolith, palace, tower, generic.
– Show animated text under or on top of the compass bar when discovering new locations.
– Show optional title with location tips (above/below) and distance in meters for the centered POI in the bar.
– Can focus on one POI, making its icon always visible in the compass bar.
– Can show in-scene gizmos during playmode, like active destination icon, which helps the player to get to the exact point.
– Can play audio clips when locations are discovered. 5 high-quality sound clips are included.
– Easy to use event system to react to location discovering (check manual).
– Can use two icon variations per POI, to differentiate unexplored and explored locations.
– Option to automatically hide if no POIs are visible.
– Uses Unity UI system.
– Integrated Menu Items to quickly create new POI game objects or attach a POI component to an existing game object.
– Compatible with Gaia. Easily populate the compass bar with spawned game objects created by Gaia.
– Documented API. Manual included.
– Dedicated Support forum.