Welcome to Pegasus, the fly-through and cut-scene generator for Unity.
Pegasus is designed to allow you to quickly and easily generate fly through's and cut scenes to show off your work.
To use Pegasus add it to the scene by selecting GameObject->Add Pegasus Manager, then Ctrl+click the path through your scene that you want to follow, and then press Play to watch the flythrough. Yep its that simple - no messing around!
Then lets say you then want to have the camera look at something as it's flying past - simply then select the closest point of interest and drag its targeting control over to the thing you want to look at. Pegasus will seamlessly blend it in as you pass by.
While simplicity and ease of use has been a key driver in the development of Pegasus, this has not come at the cost of power.
Pegasus allows you to:
- Quickly create flythroughs and cutscenes;
- Change the scene playback rate;
- Change the speed and lookat target of each fly through point;
- Control the height of the fly through and automatically avoid ground collisions;
- Control position and rotation damping;
- Visualise fly through path and speed;
- Plan and control the duration of the entire fly through so that you can match it to your music;
- Create Looped or Non Looped flythroughs.
Pegasus works with your favourite terrain, building, dungeon or cave, and is completely scriptable.
Pegasus has also been integrated with Helios by UtopiaWorx to allow you to create high resolution 2D and 3D and VR videos for your game!
Pegasus is designed to do one thing and one thing well - which is to quickly and easily generate fly through's and cut scenes for Unity!
NOTE: Pegasus does NOT create video - it drives the target camera through the scene. To create a video of your fly through use Helios, Shadowplay, Bandicam or your favourite video capture software.